Samurailand.com (the “site”), is owned and operated by Asia Commerce Limited. This is a legal document between the administrators of the site (“the Company”), and the users of the site (the “users”).
I. Prohibited Conduct
1) The following actions are prohibited when using the site:
・Providing false information,
・Violating intellectual property rights or copyrights,
・Providing defamatory or obscene content,
・Providing content offensive to public order or morals,
・Providing content that violates any applicable law,
・Providing virus infected content, or
・Any other conduct not listed here that interferes with the site’s operation or harms the site’s reputation.
2) Users shall take full legal responsibility for any damages the Company or third parties bears for reasons attributable to users’ involvement in the acts stated in the previous clause.
3) The Company shall be able to suspend users’ accounts without any advance notice if Company considers users are involved in the acts stated in the previous clause.
1) The Company shall not be held responsible for monitoring companies, which provide contents on the site.
2) The Company shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. The Company cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and the Company shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages arising from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between the Company and real estate agents. The Company shall not be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused by the use the site.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, the Company is not liable for any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of the site’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to the Company.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. The Company shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.
6) We are not responsible for any trouble which occurred between a user and a third party using this website.
III. Intellectual Property
The graphic elements, content and information available on the site are the Company’s property and therefore protected by copyrights.
The companies’ logos present on the site are third parties property and are protected by trademarks.
Users may download or copy parts of the site’s content for personal and non-commercial use only with prior approval from the Company or from the authorized representative of the content. In any case, such hard or soft copies of the site’s content or information have to clearly include the corresponding copyrights or trademarks and provide a link to the original webpage.
IV. Use of Personal Information
V. Management of Password
Users are responsible for their own password. The Company shall not be considered responsible for any damages caused by password loss or the password being stolen.
VI. Availability / Continuity of the Service
The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by inevitable events altering or interrupting the service such as:
・any other event not listed here that cannot be prevented using reasonable means
VII. Language and Governing Law
IX. Modification of the Service
The Company reserves the right to modify, halt temporarily or permanently the service at any time and without preliminary notice.